Due to this year's situation, a free cancellation of your trip and also a free trip interruption is guaranteed in the following cases:
- Immediate border closures which are necessary for arrival or departure.
- Decided quarantines in the area of origin or travel.
- Legally prescribed isolation on arrival in South Tyrol/Italy or on return to the home country.
- Classification of the holiday area as risk area
- pronounced travel ban of your home country for South Tyrol/Italy
- New and retroactively valid: Should your vaccination date fall exactly into your already booked holiday period, a cancellation, reduction or postponement is also possible free of charge.
In the above mentioned cases the cancellation is 100% free of charge. Otherwise our normal cancellation periods of 21 days before arrival continue to apply!
But I don't want to cancel!
Juhuu our opinion, but good to know you can!